All Scorpion Archives
Dear Guest,
please log in to your account.

If you are not a member of All-Scorpion-Archives yet, please take a few minutes to register.

Regards,
-Team ASA-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

All Scorpion Archives
Dear Guest,
please log in to your account.

If you are not a member of All-Scorpion-Archives yet, please take a few minutes to register.

Regards,
-Team ASA-
All Scorpion Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Opinions on New Babycurus jacksoni Enclosure

2 posters

Go down

Opinions on New Babycurus jacksoni Enclosure Empty Opinions on New Babycurus jacksoni Enclosure

Post by ShredderEmp Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:38 am

I decided to downgrade Jack from a medium critter tote to a smaller deli cup. I feel like he needs more to not be stressed. Also, I'm not exactly sure where to put it, as I don't want it to get knocked over. Any suggestions/criticisms would be welcomed with open arms.

Opinions on New Babycurus jacksoni Enclosure Photo-1_zpsc065ee73
ShredderEmp
ShredderEmp
3. Instar

Back to top Go down

Opinions on New Babycurus jacksoni Enclosure Empty Re: Opinions on New Babycurus jacksoni Enclosure

Post by GS Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:32 am

Hey Smile

Having at least one more piece of bark in there would be useful. When two pieces of uneven surfaces comes in contact, crevies in between will be loved by bark scorpions, in fact.. all scorpions! Of course, provided that the scorpion can squeeze through. lol

Just to add, horizotal stacking of bark pieces works just as well. If possible, give them both options to choose from. I tend to believe its tiring for anyone to be clinging unto something 24/7.

As for placement of the enclosure, you might consider it up on a shelf or simply put it into a larger tub which has a bigger base for stability, to prevent accidental topples Smile
GS
GS
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/gsscorpions82

Back to top Go down

Opinions on New Babycurus jacksoni Enclosure Empty Re: Opinions on New Babycurus jacksoni Enclosure

Post by ShredderEmp Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:11 pm

Ok thanks. I'll try those ideas.
ShredderEmp
ShredderEmp
3. Instar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down