All Scorpion Archives
Dear Guest,
please log in to your account.

If you are not a member of All-Scorpion-Archives yet, please take a few minutes to register.

Regards,
-Team ASA-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

All Scorpion Archives
Dear Guest,
please log in to your account.

If you are not a member of All-Scorpion-Archives yet, please take a few minutes to register.

Regards,
-Team ASA-
All Scorpion Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Copyright your Pictures

Go down

Copyright your Pictures Empty Copyright your Pictures

Post by DolbyR Tue Jan 29, 2013 3:10 pm

I've seen lately lot's of pictures from different sites being shared online... I'm talking about copyrighted pictures here.
Nothing is stopping a certain individual from just saving and uploading one of our pictures somewhere else as their own.

We should be well aware of this problem and take actions to prevent it. We MUST protect our pictures.

Therefore, I advise everybody to at least watermarks the pictures that are uploaded online and shared here. Some members are doing this already, but most are not.

Watermarking doesn't take too long either, there are several software (besides Photoshop) that you can use to do it pretty easily.

Additionally, please, avoid sharing copyrighted images that do not belong to you. If you must share a random image (for query purposes, etc.), do mention the source and if possible, the author/copyright owner.

For further info on how to protect your pictures, please refer to our [HOW TO] Image Protection

Also, do not forget to read and comply with
Protect Our Authors from Copyright Infringement
DolbyR
DolbyR
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/dolbyr82

Back to top Go down