All Scorpion Archives
Dear Guest,
please log in to your account.

If you are not a member of All-Scorpion-Archives yet, please take a few minutes to register.

Regards,
-Team ASA-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

All Scorpion Archives
Dear Guest,
please log in to your account.

If you are not a member of All-Scorpion-Archives yet, please take a few minutes to register.

Regards,
-Team ASA-
All Scorpion Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from the Netherlands

2 posters

Go down

Hello from the Netherlands Empty Hello from the Netherlands

Post by Exotropic Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:40 pm

Hello, my name is Erwin van Hal and I live in Raalte (Netherlands). I walk more than 35 years on this earth and I was adopted from Jakarta (Indonesia). I was an orphan, and I do not know when I was born and where I was born exactly. Because i'm asian, I'm obsessed with exotic animals and exotic plants. At home I have for years engaged in the cultivation of exotic plants and palm trees. I also have three aquariums. In the first aquarium (200x60x60) are two black Pacu's (1 year old). in the second aquarium (120x35x40) sits a black piranha (1 year old). And the third tank (80x35x50) is empty. My intention is to build this aquarium in a terrarium for scorpions. Before I want to begin, I need to find enough information about keeping scorpions and the establishment of a terrarium for these animals. Unfortunately, there are not so many types of scorpions Netherlands to buy and, therefore, I have three in my head which I want to make a choice. I can currently choose from a Hadogenes troglodytes, a Heterometrus longimanus or Opistophthalmus glabrifrons. Thanks for all the information and I hope to find enough information to make a decision about what kind I want to buy and how to change my tank in a terrarium.
Finally, I want to offer my apologies for my bad english. But I'm going to do my best for you.

Greetings Erwin van Hal
Exotropic
Exotropic
Spermatophore

Back to top Go down

Hello from the Netherlands Empty Re: Hello from the Netherlands

Post by GS Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:48 am

Hi Erwin,

Welcome to ASA. Thanks for taking the time to share!
GS
GS
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/gsscorpions82

Back to top Go down