All Scorpion Archives
Dear Guest,
please log in to your account.

If you are not a member of All-Scorpion-Archives yet, please take a few minutes to register.

Regards,
-Team ASA-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

All Scorpion Archives
Dear Guest,
please log in to your account.

If you are not a member of All-Scorpion-Archives yet, please take a few minutes to register.

Regards,
-Team ASA-
All Scorpion Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big suprise

Go down

Big suprise  Empty Big suprise

Post by Terminated09 Sat May 30, 2015 7:54 pm

Hey everyone,
A month ago, I bought an Asian Forest Scorpion, I setup the tank, and had everything ready, coco bedding, hides, The pet store had this scorpion labeled "Male", About a week ago, the scorpion was on an all night digging spree lol, woke up and it had made a huge cave, enough room for it to turn all the way around, and the next day after the cave was made, I noticed the cave was blocked off, and only had a tiny hole to see the scorpion,
then I seen something bright white on its back, and I was thinking it was going through a molt, and I just let it be because I didn't want to disturb it in any way, a couple days later, I look closer, and the scorpion had babies,

She still hasn't come out and its been 7days, and im not even sure if she's come out to drink water,
Ive squeezed a couple cricket's heads, and guided them down to her in the cave, and she's eaten them no problem,
Im just not sure what I need to have setup once she does decide to come out with her babies

Terminated09
Spermatophore

Back to top Go down

Big suprise  Empty Re: Big suprise

Post by Terminated09 Sun May 31, 2015 6:24 pm

Tomorrow the babies will be 7days old, the mom hasn't come out of the cave she made, she's been eating like normal, I just can't find information on when the babies will be close to dismounting there mom,

I have 2 large containers setup for the babies once they come off her back,
But even on this site some people say leave the babies in the tank with mom, Other's say "no" separate them , so can anyone clear it up for me, "Separate" or " leave them all in the same tank with mom"?

Terminated09
Spermatophore

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum