All Scorpion Archives
Dear Guest,
please log in to your account.

If you are not a member of All-Scorpion-Archives yet, please take a few minutes to register.

Regards,
-Team ASA-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

All Scorpion Archives
Dear Guest,
please log in to your account.

If you are not a member of All-Scorpion-Archives yet, please take a few minutes to register.

Regards,
-Team ASA-
All Scorpion Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello!

Go down

Hello!  Empty Hello!

Post by Lord_Venom Sun May 31, 2015 5:34 am

Hello everyone, I've just joined up, at long last. I'm "Venom" from Arachnoboards, but the username "Venom" is already taken here, so I chose "Lord_Venom" instead. (I have an enduring interest in toxinology and invertebrate venoms, and try to stay informed in that area.)

I am 31, residing currently in rural New York. I've been keeping inverts (tarantulas and true spiders) since 2000, but just got into scorpions in February, 2014. I'm currently keeping Hottentotta caboverdensis and Centruroides limbatus. I have never been bitten/ stung, and plan to keep it that way!

My non-invert hobbies include hiking, photography, reading, all manner of outdoorsiness (camping, fishing, hunting), and all manner of sciency geekdom (tech news, physics, science news, etc.). 

I look forward to learning from you all. Smile

Lord_Venom
Spermatophore

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum