All Scorpion Archives
Dear Guest,
please log in to your account.

If you are not a member of All-Scorpion-Archives yet, please take a few minutes to register.

Regards,
-Team ASA-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

All Scorpion Archives
Dear Guest,
please log in to your account.

If you are not a member of All-Scorpion-Archives yet, please take a few minutes to register.

Regards,
-Team ASA-
All Scorpion Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello from Mexico

Go down

Hello from Mexico Empty Hello from Mexico

Post by martindiazdeleon Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:46 pm

Hello everyone.

first of all i would like to congratulate you for this great fórum. is the best and most complete i have found.

well, as i said,  i'm from Mexico, i'm a 39 years old  civil engeneer  and i just began with my first scorpion just about a month ago. since i got him i think i've been doing  my homework about Reading and investigating  how to keep him under best and healthy  condition. and i think they are wonderful animals.

i'm so happy and interested about scorpion and i hope, with your help, to give him (them in future) the best place to stay, and get a Little more deeper in this scorpions world.

let me introduce you to Ramses. he was sold as a pandinus imperator. but obviously, is an asian forest scorpion (i think an Heterometrus Spinifer). i don't really care about it. it's pretty calm and a really good guy. as i know this is a very common prectice (at least here in Mexico) because Pandinus are already banned to import. and because i didn't  know anything about it, i just took him.

i don't know if i uploaded the picture correctly. but anyway there will be more chances Rolling Eyes bounce

thanks and see you around.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f18/19/24/18/20/img_1810.jpg

martindiazdeleon
Spermatophore

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum