All Scorpion Archives
Dear Guest,
please log in to your account.

If you are not a member of All-Scorpion-Archives yet, please take a few minutes to register.

Regards,
-Team ASA-

How's it going?

Go down

Topic How's it going?

Post by yautja on Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:59 pm

Hi there everybody, My name is Steve, i'm a 24 year old tattoo'd dude from Pittsburgh, PA! Working 2 jobs; Best Buy and Petco..I'm also training to be a pro wrestler..I travel all over the states and Canada for "Backyard" wrestling and concerts. I got my first scorpion at 15, it was an emperor scorpion..I was fascianated by it..then on my 16th birthday to my surprise, my scorpion gave birth..Needless to say, as a kid I was not ready for this clutch and had the incorrect substrate and stuff..none of the brood made it Sad..so Then I wanted to get a male,..now that I knew mine was female so I went to buy one and spotted another pregnant one..so then I had 3.. and in short time, this new female gave birth...the babies lasted about a week (I didn't separate the momma from the other scorpion..which is why I think I lost them Sad)...fast foreward a few years later and I was scorpionless..I had 2 iguanas and a uromastyx and being much older, I had a bigger appreciation for all animals. I wanted some scorpions again. I went to a reptile show, looking for another emperor..left with 2 Asian forest scorpions..(One was pregnant) Now, I've got 2 scorpions, 5 scorplings, 1 blue iguana, a uromastyx, 2 ferrets, and an alligator snapping turtle! I'm into rock and rall, aliens and predator stuff, video games. blah blah blah I'm an all around cool dude..into wrestling? lets chat!
yautja
Spermatophore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum