All Scorpion Archives
Dear Guest,
please log in to your account.

If you are not a member of All-Scorpion-Archives yet, please take a few minutes to register.

Regards,
-Team ASA-

Hello from Anglesey, North Wales

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Topic Hello from Anglesey, North Wales

Post by ali on Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:09 pm

Hello to everyone; my husband has recently joined and introduced me to the group. I'm looking forward to being part of this community, being quite new to keeping scorpions. I never expected to take to ours, but they've certainly grown on me.

We have a Forest Blue (H. cyaneus) who has just given birth, and a pair of  Euscorpius flavicaudis. We also have 10 species of lizards; 2 species of frogs; 2 snakes; 2 tarantulas; GALS; varieties of beetles, millipedes, stick insects and cockroaches; along with breeding a number of other species to feed them all.

ali
Spermatophore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Topic Re: Hello from Anglesey, North Wales

Post by Tom007 on Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:01 pm

Welcome Ali.     Your my first uk scorp friend. My other UK net pals are falconers or lurchermen .

How long have you guys been into scorps.  Im very new having caught my guys this summer and caught the facination the same time.
Tom007
Spermatophore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ali on Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:52 pm

Hi Tom007. We bought our first scorps going on a year ago. I wasn't keen tbh, but my husband fancied some Euscorpius flavicaudis/European yellow-tailed and as they were so tiny I capitulated and was soon as fascinated by them as the rest of our brood. Very Happy We have since bought the Heterometrus cyaneus/Asian Blue Forest, thinking it was a male, but a few days ago we found her covered in young, so will probably end up with a house-full.  I'm on the lookout for a Pandinus imperator/Emperor for husband. (Captive bred only in this house though. Smile

Lucky you having them in the wild. I'm jealous. What species did you pick up?

ali
Spermatophore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom007 on Fri Feb 10, 2017 7:24 pm

I cant figure out pics here but ill change my avitar to a pic of one i think is a giant hairy desert female but its look is a bit different from my larger male thats a classic desert hairy.
Tom007
Spermatophore

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top