All Scorpion Archives
Dear Guest,
please log in to your account.

If you are not a member of All-Scorpion-Archives yet, please take a few minutes to register.

Regards,
-Team ASA-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

All Scorpion Archives
Dear Guest,
please log in to your account.

If you are not a member of All-Scorpion-Archives yet, please take a few minutes to register.

Regards,
-Team ASA-
All Scorpion Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's talk about Leiurus quinquestriatus morphs

2 posters

Go down

Let's talk about Leiurus quinquestriatus morphs Empty Let's talk about Leiurus quinquestriatus morphs

Post by yames Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:56 am

So I've heard that there are LQH and LQQ and regular ones. I've also been told that the ones I have are LQH as seen in the gradient in the 5th segment of the metasoma and that LQQ have no gradient and are darker.

I'm ignoring the LQJ which I sometimes dream about some day owning (the all black LQ)

Let's talk about Leiurus quinquestriatus morphs Scorpi17
I've been told this is an LQH ^

I'm looking for info here again on how to definitively tell the difference between an LQH and a LQQ
yames
yames

Back to top Go down

Let's talk about Leiurus quinquestriatus morphs Empty Re: Let's talk about Leiurus quinquestriatus morphs

Post by DolbyR Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:25 am

Can't help you on the pointers to differenciate between the L.q. subspecies, however, if with L.q.j. you're referring to Leiurus jordanensis,  this is not a subspecie of L.q. but instead, a separate sp. within the Leiurus genus (unless I've missed a status update)
DolbyR
DolbyR
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/dolbyr82

Back to top Go down

Let's talk about Leiurus quinquestriatus morphs Empty Re: Let's talk about Leiurus quinquestriatus morphs

Post by yames Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:31 am

Sorry for the mix up I had thought it was a morph. Thanks for the heads up! You guys are making me seem smarter every day.

So here is a LQQ as reported to me by the seller. I've actually borrowed 10 off him to select my first breeding pair of these guys. This is a male I would guess him to be 4i
Let's talk about Leiurus quinquestriatus morphs Lqq_em12
yames
yames

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down