All Scorpion Archives
Dear Guest,
please log in to your account.

If you are not a member of All-Scorpion-Archives yet, please take a few minutes to register.

Regards,
-Team ASA-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

All Scorpion Archives
Dear Guest,
please log in to your account.

If you are not a member of All-Scorpion-Archives yet, please take a few minutes to register.

Regards,
-Team ASA-
All Scorpion Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can make my scorpion extremely aggressive.. (desert type)

+2
GS
ayami1983
6 posters

Go down

How can make my scorpion extremely aggressive.. (desert type) Empty How can make my scorpion extremely aggressive.. (desert type)

Post by ayami1983 Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:25 pm

i know its sounds weird.. but i really really want my scorpion to become aggressive.. i want them to fight and not run away... 
can you suggest or tell me what are the factors that affect their aggression? 
or please tell me how to make them so so so so aggressive.. thanks a lot ..

ayami1983
Spermatophore

Back to top Go down

How can make my scorpion extremely aggressive.. (desert type) Empty Re: How can make my scorpion extremely aggressive.. (desert type)

Post by GS Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:49 pm

Hi ayami,

By "aggressive" or "fight", do you mean the scorpion's behavior towards feeders?

e.g. one which go for preys like they have never eaten in months, as compared to ignoring or even to run away from one?
GS
GS
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/gsscorpions82

Back to top Go down

How can make my scorpion extremely aggressive.. (desert type) Empty Re: How can make my scorpion extremely aggressive.. (desert type)

Post by ShredderEmp Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:29 am

If you are who I believe, I read on Facebook that you keep your scorpions, namely your Leiurus quinquestriatus "deserti" in a jewelry box to protect your jewelry. While I don't think you should keep them in a jewelry box, maybe it would be better for the scorpion to be kept properly, and put the jewelry in it's enclosure. Keeping it in a jewelry box is definitely not ok.
ShredderEmp
ShredderEmp
3. Instar

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadowfoot Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:06 am

ShredderEmp wrote:If you are who I believe, I read on Facebook that you keep your scorpions, namely your Leiurus quinquestriatus "deserti" in a jewelry box to protect your jewelry. While I don't think you should keep them in a jewelry box, maybe it would be better for the scorpion to be kept properly, and put the jewelry in it's enclosure. Keeping it in a jewelry box is definitely not ok.
Is this for real? Poor animals.
Shadowfoot
Shadowfoot
Scorpion breeder

Back to top Go down

Post by GS Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:26 am

It may be true, it may be not, but for the rest of the readers who did not come across the mentioned post in Facebook, we will not be able to "verify" if the thread starter has indeed "kept Leiurus quinquestriatus "deserti" in a jewelry box to protect the jewelry."

However, being a Scorpion lover (just as ShredderEmp and ShadowFoot does), I'm pretty sure most of us will share the same "sentiment" that we should be keeping our scorpions in a "decent" enclosure setup, with a provided husbandry that resembles the scorpion's natural environment(as much as possible)

Nonetheless, I believe in a better way to communicate/clarify this concern. e.g. via private message.

Please continue.
GS
GS
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/gsscorpions82

Back to top Go down

Post by ayami1983 Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:16 am

yes.. i am that person.. but dont worry.. i no longer put them in jewelry box.. i got a new enclosure for him now. ita 6x6x10 glass ... with desert sand.. sorry i was very immature back then.. but i have corrected myself already..

ayami1983
Spermatophore

Back to top Go down

Post by ShredderEmp Fri Mar 07, 2014 4:46 am

If you still want more care advice, then go onto The Scorpion Files or Scorpiones.pl. They are great places for info. Just look around and you'll find what you need.
ShredderEmp
ShredderEmp
3. Instar

Back to top Go down

Post by bubotmcawesome Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:24 pm

I think if you weed your scorpion only 1-2x every two weeks, that will make him rather aggressive towards its prey. But I DONT recommend it. Starving a scorpion in morally wrong.
bubotmcawesome
bubotmcawesome
Spermatophore

Back to top Go down

Post by Tom007 Wed Feb 08, 2017 4:27 am

I think its very manly and mature for the OP to own his past mistakes. Very cool of him in fact. And i do share his love of agressive scorps. I feed mine often because they share a tank but i would say feeding sessions spaced apart  once a week or longer with larger prey would get you a more active hunter.
Tom007
Tom007
Spermatophore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down