All Scorpion Archives
Dear Guest,
please log in to your account.

If you are not a member of All-Scorpion-Archives yet, please take a few minutes to register.

Regards,
-Team ASA-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

All Scorpion Archives
Dear Guest,
please log in to your account.

If you are not a member of All-Scorpion-Archives yet, please take a few minutes to register.

Regards,
-Team ASA-
All Scorpion Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are the other bigger species? :)

3 posters

Go down

What are the other bigger species? :) Empty What are the other bigger species? :)

Post by bubotmcawesome Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:20 am

I enjoy watching and keeping large species of scorpions and would love to own more. I own 3 Heterometrus Longimanus, all residing in awesome display enclosures for me to view at night with my UV light. They are big and are a great feast for the eyes. I'm aslo wondering if what are the other bigger species? I've read of the Swammerdami and the Emperor, but what else? Smile and can the swammerdami, emperor and longimanus be kept communally? What are big species of bark wood scorps and dessert scorps? Smile I love their display of color when exposed to UV light. But I make sure they dont take to much of it. Smile Hoping for a reply on my post. Smile Greater power to ASA! Very Happy
bubotmcawesome
bubotmcawesome
Spermatophore

Back to top Go down

What are the other bigger species? :) Empty Re: What are the other bigger species? :)

Post by shaneshac Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:51 pm

Hadrurus arizonensis is the largest desert scorp
shaneshac
shaneshac
Spermatophore

Back to top Go down

What are the other bigger species? :) Empty Re: What are the other bigger species? :)

Post by DolbyR Sat Mar 22, 2014 6:09 am

Heterometrus, Pandinus, Parabuthus and Hadogenes are what you're looking for. And of course, Hadrurus as shaneshac already mentioned.
DolbyR
DolbyR
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/dolbyr82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down