All Scorpion Archives
Dear Guest,
please log in to your account.

If you are not a member of All-Scorpion-Archives yet, please take a few minutes to register.

Regards,
-Team ASA-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

All Scorpion Archives
Dear Guest,
please log in to your account.

If you are not a member of All-Scorpion-Archives yet, please take a few minutes to register.

Regards,
-Team ASA-
All Scorpion Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi everyone!

2 posters

Go down

Hi everyone! Empty Hi everyone!

Post by Dani87GN Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:51 am

Hi everyone! I am happy to be a part of this community. I was referred to this forum by Kevin Graham from the Scorpion Keeper Facebook group. I have an Asian Forest Scorpion that my husband purchased for me from PetSmart. Three weeks ago (11/10/14) she surprisingly began giving birth. To cut down on any disturbances I placed a hand towel over the side of the enclosure where her hide is located leaving the opposite open so we can mist the enclosure. At this time, her brood is still on her back. Things seem to be going well. Earlier today I noticed two scorplings in the middle of the enclosure. Kevin Graham suggested that I simply leave them be or the mom will notice and possibly go on the defensive. He explained that she will eat the weaker ones to regain her strength leaving the strongest to survive in the brood. I expressed to him my concern with feeding her and he assured me that she will be fine.

Besides having this awesome experience with my Asian Forest Scorpion, I also have 8 tarantulas (2 Mexican Red Knees, 1 Chaco, 1 Greenbottle Blue, 1 Peruvian Purple Pink Toe, 1 Brazilian Black, 1 Pink Salmon, and 1 Rose Hair). Plus 1 bearded dragon, two dogs (adopted German Shepherd and Husky/Shepherd mix), a bearded dragon, a corn snake, and lastly a Betta. Very Happy

Dani87GN
Spermatophore

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone! Empty Re: Hi everyone!

Post by yames Mon Dec 01, 2014 2:46 pm

Welcome to the forum. Congrats on your new brood and complete zoo of other pets. I hope you find the forum useful. Feel free to post some pictures if your t's and scorpions.
yames
yames

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum