All Scorpion Archives
Dear Guest,
please log in to your account.

If you are not a member of All-Scorpion-Archives yet, please take a few minutes to register.

Regards,
-Team ASA-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

All Scorpion Archives
Dear Guest,
please log in to your account.

If you are not a member of All-Scorpion-Archives yet, please take a few minutes to register.

Regards,
-Team ASA-
All Scorpion Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G'day From Australia!

Go down

G'day From Australia! Empty G'day From Australia!

Post by Spetsnaz0129 Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:08 pm

Hello, I am a 22 year old, Aussie Male from South East Queensland.

I've found this forum a few days after purchasing my 2nd Australian Scorpion and Want to be more involved in relation to the little critters.

I currently own:

Urodacus Elongatus- Which is one of the largest species found in Australia, and is found in gullies and hillsides within the Flinders Ranges of South Australia.

Urodacus Planimanus- Another fairly Large Australian species only found in the South Western Hills of Perth, Western Australia.

I plan on acquiring some Rain forest Scorpions, which can be kept together for added variety around the house, but Also a Few Desert Scorpions to mix it up even more.

I'm very interested in having decent sized, Natural habitats for them, which in their own right should be just as beautiful and amazing as the scorpions within.

And that's the basics of it Smile Cheers.

Spetsnaz0129
Spermatophore

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum