All Scorpion Archives
Dear Guest,
please log in to your account.

If you are not a member of All-Scorpion-Archives yet, please take a few minutes to register.

Regards,
-Team ASA-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

All Scorpion Archives
Dear Guest,
please log in to your account.

If you are not a member of All-Scorpion-Archives yet, please take a few minutes to register.

Regards,
-Team ASA-
All Scorpion Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi Everyone.. Im ayami.. Nice to meet you all..

3 posters

Go down

Hi Everyone.. Im ayami.. Nice to meet you all.. Empty Hi Everyone.. Im ayami.. Nice to meet you all..

Post by ayami1983 Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:12 am

Hi, everybody my name is ayami chua. Im now 29 years old and i live in a negros occidental, philippines. Im so happy to find this site coz its very helpful to me..

Eversince it was my dream to keep a scorpion, but my mom wouldnt allow me to have one. Mom really scared of this creatures, she finds it creepy and poisonous.. For me I would say they are just misunderstood creatures. Thanks to my undying passion, I finally find one species that really suits me. Its called an emperor scorpion, unfortunately its been a while when I first got them. Last week, my prayer was answered my cousin's boyfriend happens to be keeping this kind of scorpion. So I bought 2 emperor from him. I named them Pinch and Munch. Munch just molted making him/her on his 5th instar and Pinch is in premolt, she /he will be 5 instar after the molt..

Thank you guys for letting me in in this site..
Now I can guarantee my scorpling will have a better future from here.

Hoping for a help in everytime I need..

Sincerly yours,
Ayami

ayami1983
Spermatophore

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone.. Im ayami.. Nice to meet you all.. Empty Re: Hi Everyone.. Im ayami.. Nice to meet you all..

Post by GS Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:51 am

Hi Ayami,

Nice self-intro there! We can sense your excitement, that's for sure Smile

Feel free to post your queries, we may not have all the answers but we'll definitely try to assist Very Happy

Welcome to the forum!
GS
GS
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/gsscorpions82

Back to top Go down

Hi Everyone.. Im ayami.. Nice to meet you all.. Empty Re: Hi Everyone.. Im ayami.. Nice to meet you all..

Post by DolbyR Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:25 am

Welcome to ASA Ayami.

As GS said, we are here to try and assist to all your queries, so do not hesitate to ask when you need help.

DolbyR
DolbyR
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/dolbyr82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum