All Scorpion Archives
Dear Guest,
please log in to your account.

If you are not a member of All-Scorpion-Archives yet, please take a few minutes to register.

Regards,
-Team ASA-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

All Scorpion Archives
Dear Guest,
please log in to your account.

If you are not a member of All-Scorpion-Archives yet, please take a few minutes to register.

Regards,
-Team ASA-
All Scorpion Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tarantulahomes

Go down

Tarantulahomes Empty Tarantulahomes

Post by High Lord Dee Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:58 am

Positive

-Prices-Tarantulahomes Star3Tarantulahomes Star3Tarantulahomes Star3Tarantulahomes Star3    
-Quality/Quantity-Tarantulahomes Star3Tarantulahomes Star3Tarantulahomes Star3Tarantulahomes Star3Tarantulahomes Star3      
-Shipment-Tarantulahomes Star3Tarantulahomes Star3Tarantulahomes Star3Tarantulahomes Star3Tarantulahomes Star3      
-Experience-Tarantulahomes Star3Tarantulahomes Star3Tarantulahomes Star3Tarantulahomes Star3    
-Overall-Tarantulahomes Star3Tarantulahomes Star3Tarantulahomes Star3Tarantulahomes Star3      

Opinion- This seller was quick on his shipment.  I ordered six 6"x6"x12" terrestrial enclosures.  I did not get any feedback on the order and was very happily surprised when they all showed up a few weeks later  bounce .  Enclosures were well packed and there was no damage to any of them.  These enclosures are not cheap but very competitive with other acrylic tanks. 

I would definitely recommend...

HLD
High Lord Dee
High Lord Dee
Spermatophore

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum