All Scorpion Archives
Dear Guest,
please log in to your account.

If you are not a member of All-Scorpion-Archives yet, please take a few minutes to register.

Regards,
-Team ASA-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

All Scorpion Archives
Dear Guest,
please log in to your account.

If you are not a member of All-Scorpion-Archives yet, please take a few minutes to register.

Regards,
-Team ASA-
All Scorpion Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Read BEFORE posting - Review RULES & Guidelines

Go down

Read BEFORE posting - Review RULES & Guidelines Empty Read BEFORE posting - Review RULES & Guidelines

Post by DolbyR Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:18 pm

In an effort to keep the section clean and informative, please comply with the following:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

** Violation of any of these rules may result in your review/post being deleted  
(You may or may not receive a warning or infraction)

** Repeated violations of these rules may result in loss of your privileges to post in the Review section

** Do not disregard our rules.
Continuous disregard of our rules will result in you being banned from posting in our review section (additionally, all your review may removed).

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Please use the following title format in your review thread:
       “Seller/Buyer name (if applicable)” “(ASA screen name)”

Sample:
Tim (JohnDoe)

2. Use the provided Review Sheet, available here for copy&paste

3. No illegal sales or trades.

4. No personal remarks towards a buyer or seller will be allowed – If you have a personal issue with the seller/buyer, solve it via PM.

5.     No duplicate reviews for a single dealer - If there is an existing thread for a Buyer/Seller, do add to it.

6.  This section shall be used for trades/sales ONLY. If you received a scorpion for free, or won it from a contest, do not review the sender here, as it does not contribute for the purpose of this section.

7. No Chit-chat - If your post/thread is not a review, then it doesn't belong in this section.

8. The rest of the Main All-Scorpion Archives rules apply here as well

General guidance:

Each review must have a score of 1 through 5, 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. Reviews will be based on prices, quality,quantity, shipment, experience with buyer/seller (Was this person helpful, did they try to help you out..etc.)and overall rating. Ratings will be split up into five different sections, with each section having their own score. Feel free to leave any comments after the trading.

Positive

Tim
-Prices-Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven    
-Quality/Quantity-Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven      
-Shipment-Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven      
-Experience-Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven    
-Overall-Like a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heavenLike a Star @ heaven      

Opinion- This seller was quick on his shipment, and when I got my shipment everything I wanted was there. There was no hassle it was nice and easy, and gave me a FREEBIE!!!!!!

Negative

James
-Prices-Like a Star @ heaven  
-Quality/Quantity-Like a Star @ heaven  
-Shipment-Like a Star @ heaven  
-Experience-Like a Star @ heaven  
-Overall-Like a Star @ heaven

Opinion- This guy took forever to send my shipment, most of them were dead, I paid for next day delivery, tell me why I got them two weeks later? Do not do business with him [
NOT:  I am mad GRRRRR....AVOID..ETC  ]****

****Note: this review is made up, it was just to used as an example.

Sellers you can leave feedback about buyers as well. Buyer review will only consist of Overall experience and Opinion. The same 1-5 system will be applied.

PRICES: Prices vary from seller to seller. Dealers tend to be more expensive but they're bugs are of greater quality usually Captive Bred and you can usally ask how old it is. There is no set price for any arachnid but when leaving feedback use your best judgement. Sometimes you might see a P. imp 2I selling for 10.00US but someone else might sell them for 8.00US well someone might sell them for 10.00 US each or 2.00 each for 25 or more. Please be fair

Quality/quantity: Was the bug captive bred, in good shape, did you get a better price for a bundle? Sometimes you might get dying bugs or bugs with missing limbs. Keep in mind that not all sellers are able to provide Live Arrival guarantee, specially when shipping internationally.

Shipping: Was your packaged shipped properly. Did they provide heat packs. cold packs? Was the price fair?
Sellers shall not be held responsible for customs delays or fees.

Experience: Did the seller communicate well with you? Did he/she do everything possible to make your experience comfortable.

Overall: that’s pretty much it. How was your overall experience keeping your score in mind.
DolbyR
DolbyR
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/dolbyr82

Back to top Go down