All Scorpion Archives
Dear Guest,
please log in to your account.

If you are not a member of All-Scorpion-Archives yet, please take a few minutes to register.

Regards,
-Team ASA-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

All Scorpion Archives
Dear Guest,
please log in to your account.

If you are not a member of All-Scorpion-Archives yet, please take a few minutes to register.

Regards,
-Team ASA-
All Scorpion Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi All New Here Frm Philippines And I have Question :D

3 posters

Go down

Hi All New Here Frm Philippines And I have Question  :D  Empty Hi All New Here Frm Philippines And I have Question :D

Post by akosiavin Sat Feb 09, 2013 5:43 pm

hi all im new here and new for keeping scorpions, i see this forum frm searching some care sheet.
i have a question please answer me if you have a time.i bought 7i Gravid Heterometrus longimanus and the seller said that the scorpion pop in 4-5 months,.but the scorpion was so skinny for being gravid ,.my question is, in that case should my Heterometrus longimanus have bigger body size?in that stage of gestation she should get bigger or in natural body size?by the way i put her in 20liters mega box with coco peat substrate.

Hi All New Here Frm Philippines And I have Question  :D  85780111
Hi All New Here Frm Philippines And I have Question  :D  82353111
Hi All New Here Frm Philippines And I have Question  :D  84103511
Hi All New Here Frm Philippines And I have Question  :D  85923410

Thats Her Pics,if shes Gravid,Shes gaving birth in 4-5 months??
TNX! Very Happy

akosiavin
Spermatophore

Back to top Go down

Hi All New Here Frm Philippines And I have Question  :D  Empty Re: Hi All New Here Frm Philippines And I have Question :D

Post by DolbyR Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:05 pm

Welcome to the forum akosiavin.

You scorpion looks fine. The "fatness" is not always a good indicator for a scorpion being gravid, sometimes the scorpion just doesn't gain "weight". Sometimes, this happens more towards the end of gestation.

Difficult to say based on a picture if she will pop in 4-5 months, as we don't know the mating date.

For more info, I suggest you to read [HOW TO] Tell if your scorpion is gravid , for further queries you may have, please do not hesitate to post them up at the forums.
DolbyR
DolbyR
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/dolbyr82

Back to top Go down

Hi All New Here Frm Philippines And I have Question  :D  Empty Re: Hi All New Here Frm Philippines And I have Question :D

Post by GS Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:11 am

DolbyR wrote:Welcome to the forum akosiavin.

You scorpion looks fine. The "fatness" is not always a good indicator for a scorpion being gravid, sometimes the scorpion just doesn't gain "weight". Sometimes, this happens more towards the end of gestation.

Difficult to say based on a picture if she will pop in 4-5 months, as we don't know the mating date.

For more info, I suggest you to read [HOW TO] Tell if your scorpion is gravid , for further queries you may have, please do not hesitate to post them up at the forums.
+1

Welcome onboard akosiavin!
GS
GS
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/gsscorpions82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down