All Scorpion Archives
Dear Guest,
please log in to your account.

If you are not a member of All-Scorpion-Archives yet, please take a few minutes to register.

Regards,
-Team ASA-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

All Scorpion Archives
Dear Guest,
please log in to your account.

If you are not a member of All-Scorpion-Archives yet, please take a few minutes to register.

Regards,
-Team ASA-
All Scorpion Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Liocheles australasiae vs. Liocheles waigiensis

2 posters

Go down

Liocheles australasiae vs. Liocheles waigiensis Empty Liocheles australasiae vs. Liocheles waigiensis

Post by Tope Sat Jun 29, 2013 2:07 pm

I've browsed through the internet about the differences between these two sp. : Liocheles australasiae and  Liocheles waigiensis. But still i didn't find the satisfaction i wanted. seen Liocheles australasiae that looks like Liocheles waigiensis or vice versa. im sorry if they seem to be really different to your eyes, but they really look the same to me. can anyone here post pictures about their Liocheles australasiae and  Liocheles waigiensis, preferably 2i-5i. coz i want to buy Liocheles waigiensis, which is on 3rd-5th instar. i dont want to waste my money.   Thank you so much! I need your help guys, especially  team  ASA!

Tope
Spermatophore

Back to top Go down

Liocheles australasiae vs. Liocheles waigiensis Empty Re: Liocheles australasiae vs. Liocheles waigiensis

Post by Mr.Invert Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:53 pm

Yes, they have their similarities.. just as those of the same families.

Have you gotten any yet?
Mr.Invert
Mr.Invert
Spermatophore

Back to top Go down