All Scorpion Archives
Dear Guest,
please log in to your account.

If you are not a member of All-Scorpion-Archives yet, please take a few minutes to register.

Regards,
-Team ASA-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

All Scorpion Archives
Dear Guest,
please log in to your account.

If you are not a member of All-Scorpion-Archives yet, please take a few minutes to register.

Regards,
-Team ASA-
All Scorpion Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[FS] Rare scorpions: H. franzwerneri, A. liouvillei and N. yemenensis

2 posters

Go down

[FS] Rare scorpions: H. franzwerneri, A. liouvillei and N. yemenensis Empty [FS] Rare scorpions: H. franzwerneri, A. liouvillei and N. yemenensis

Post by Skorpionzucht Stockmann Tue May 20, 2014 11:02 pm

Hello!

I have three rare species of scorpions for sale at the moment. Hottentotta franzwerneri and (real!) Androctonus liouvillei are new in our hobby!
Many more species will follow in summer.

Terms of Service
International shipping!
There is no guarantee for the shipping process. I have really no influence on the shipping, after i send the scorpions. I will pack the scorpions as well as possible and the scorpions are 100% healthy when shipped. International shipping normally takes about 10 days. Even after 20 days hardy arid species mostly survive without problems.
Shipping costs between 7€-25€ depending on amount of scorpions and quality of shipping you choose.

For larger amounts of scorpions i can make better individual offers. Wholesale to very good prices are possible!

Nebo yemenensis
Yemen
Arid - individual housing
CB 09/13 - Instar 4
Piece - 30€
5 pieces - 130€
10 pieces - 220€
[FS] Rare scorpions: H. franzwerneri, A. liouvillei and N. yemenensis Nebo_yemenensis_1.0_1

New flock - unrelated animals available!
Hottentotta franzwerneri
New in hobby!
Morocco / Figuig
Arid - group housing
CB 05/14 - Instar 2
5 pieces - 180€
10 Stück - 320€
[FS] Rare scorpions: H. franzwerneri, A. liouvillei and N. yemenensis H.franzwerneri_1.4
[FS] Rare scorpions: H. franzwerneri, A. liouvillei and N. yemenensis H.franzwerneri_1.0_2
[FS] Rare scorpions: H. franzwerneri, A. liouvillei and N. yemenensis H.franzwerneri_0.1

New flock - unrelated animals available!
Androctonus liouvillei
Morocco / Ain Benimathar
Arid - individual housing
CB 05/14 - Instar 2
5 pieces - 170€
10 pieces - 290€
[FS] Rare scorpions: H. franzwerneri, A. liouvillei and N. yemenensis A.liouvillei_1.0_4
[FS] Rare scorpions: H. franzwerneri, A. liouvillei and N. yemenensis A.liouvillei_0.1_2

More pictures at my Homepage and Facebook!
Greetings
Mark

Skorpionzucht Stockmann
Spermatophore

http://www.buthidae.eu

Back to top Go down

[FS] Rare scorpions: H. franzwerneri, A. liouvillei and N. yemenensis Empty Re: [FS] Rare scorpions: H. franzwerneri, A. liouvillei and N. yemenensis

Post by Skorpionzucht Stockmann Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:40 pm

Update!

Skorpionzucht Stockmann
Spermatophore

http://www.buthidae.eu

Back to top Go down

[FS] Rare scorpions: H. franzwerneri, A. liouvillei and N. yemenensis Empty Re: [FS] Rare scorpions: H. franzwerneri, A. liouvillei and N. yemenensis

Post by High Lord Dee Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:33 am

Still selling?  PM me with availability.  Thanks.
High Lord Dee
High Lord Dee
Spermatophore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down