All Scorpion Archives
Dear Guest,
please log in to your account.

If you are not a member of All-Scorpion-Archives yet, please take a few minutes to register.

Regards,
-Team ASA-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

All Scorpion Archives
Dear Guest,
please log in to your account.

If you are not a member of All-Scorpion-Archives yet, please take a few minutes to register.

Regards,
-Team ASA-
All Scorpion Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Backwater Reptiles

Go down

Backwater Reptiles Empty Backwater Reptiles

Post by shifty physco Sun Jun 29, 2014 5:03 pm

I was looking to buy a male Emperor scorpion to breed with my female... and unfortunately still am. I found the site backwater reptiles and they claimed to have some emps at a good price, but the shipping was expensive.

When i received the package the scorp was packed fairly well but it was a H. Spinifer. After i contacted the sales department they were going to give me a credit toward a male emp but they said at that time the only ones they had were babies on the mothers back. Convenient, right?

I patiently waited a month and sent another email, i got a reply saying they had forgot all about me, and had gotten rid off all the emps. 

That was there words. "We got rid of them". But on there site they are still posted for sale. There is something fishy with this dealer! Also i never received money back and the forest scorps on their site cost $11 less than the emps! WHATS UP WITH THAT!  BOO this dealer BOO   Evil or Very Mad

shifty physco
Spermatophore

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum