All Scorpion Archives
Dear Guest,
please log in to your account.

If you are not a member of All-Scorpion-Archives yet, please take a few minutes to register.

Regards,
-Team ASA-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

All Scorpion Archives
Dear Guest,
please log in to your account.

If you are not a member of All-Scorpion-Archives yet, please take a few minutes to register.

Regards,
-Team ASA-
All Scorpion Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How long does it take for P. transvaalicus to give birth?

2 posters

Go down

How long does it take for P. transvaalicus to give birth? Empty How long does it take for P. transvaalicus to give birth?

Post by Parabuthus Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:29 pm

Hey ASA'ians!

My P. trans got "into labour" yesterday and she (for as far as I could see, I accidently found her giving birth whilst cleaning up the cage, left her alone How long does it take for P. transvaalicus to give birth? Smile) has only popped out 3 babies until now. I just took a quick peak, but will now leave her alone for a week. 

I was wondering how long it can take for a P. trans to give birth? Because I know they can have broods of 80+ babies.

Have a nice day 

Parabuthus

Last edited by Parabuthus on Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Parabuthus
Spermatophore

Back to top Go down

How long does it take for P. transvaalicus to give birth? Empty Re: How long does it take for P. transvaalicus to give birth?

Post by GS Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:35 pm

Hi Parabuthus,

She must be done by now. Let us know how it goes.

Congrats!

ps: We love Arachnoboards too. You can call us ASA'ians Smile
GS
GS
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/gsscorpions82

Back to top Go down

How long does it take for P. transvaalicus to give birth? Empty Re: How long does it take for P. transvaalicus to give birth?

Post by Parabuthus Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:46 pm

Gs, I feel very stupid for calling ASA'ians (Asians??? Very Happy) arachnoboarders. Guess I'm just a very lazy person  (student eh..) and just copy-pasted this message from arachnoboard  Embarassed  

For as far as I could see, she did not have any more young, which would mean my P. transvaalicus has a brood of only 3 scorplings o.O

Parabuthus
Spermatophore

Back to top Go down

Post by GS Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:52 pm

Haha.. no prob. Asians? yeah some! We have a good mixed of folks here Smile

Small brood.. yeah sometime it happens. Makes us treasure the few cute little ones though.
GS
GS
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/gsscorpions82

Back to top Go down

Post by Parabuthus Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:56 pm

GS wrote:Haha.. no prob. Asians? yeah some! We have a good mixed of folks here Smile

Small brood.. yeah sometime it happens. Makes us treasure the few cute little ones though.
That's true! If I would've had a brood of 80, it would have been a race to get most of them sold ASAP, now I can keep them for myself Smile

Parabuthus
Spermatophore

Back to top Go down

Post by Parabuthus Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:45 pm

How long does it take for P. transvaalicus to give birth? Dsc00410
Here's a quick picture of mom with 4 scorplings, after all!

Parabuthus
Spermatophore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down