All Scorpion Archives
Dear Guest,
please log in to your account.

If you are not a member of All-Scorpion-Archives yet, please take a few minutes to register.

Regards,
-Team ASA-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

All Scorpion Archives
Dear Guest,
please log in to your account.

If you are not a member of All-Scorpion-Archives yet, please take a few minutes to register.

Regards,
-Team ASA-
All Scorpion Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi I am new to the forum, I'm a Mexicano breeder, greetings to all!

3 posters

Go down

Hi I am new to the forum, I'm a Mexicano breeder, greetings to all! Empty Hi I am new to the forum, I'm a Mexicano breeder, greetings to all!

Post by Abraham Cruz Fri Oct 03, 2014 7:45 pm

It is a pleasure to find a whole community of lovers of the different, apologize my bad English, but I hope to enteder me; I present my small collection, I have just a year and a half that of raising scorpions.

Abraham Cruz
Spermatophore

Back to top Go down

Hi I am new to the forum, I'm a Mexicano breeder, greetings to all! Empty Re: Hi I am new to the forum, I'm a Mexicano breeder, greetings to all!

Post by GS Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:23 am

Hi there! Welcome to ASA.

Not to worry, your English is great. We are gathered here with the same love for scorpions, therefore, be it new or "old" hobbyists, we all learn from each other. So, feel free to ask questions.

Cheers.
GS
GS
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/gsscorpions82

Back to top Go down

Hi I am new to the forum, I'm a Mexicano breeder, greetings to all! Empty Re: Hi I am new to the forum, I'm a Mexicano breeder, greetings to all!

Post by Johnny Spadix Fri Oct 10, 2014 10:56 am

Hello :-)

Welcome to the Board. njoy!
Johnny Spadix
Johnny Spadix
Spermatophore

https://www.journeysandscorpions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down