All Scorpion Archives
Dear Guest,
please log in to your account.

If you are not a member of All-Scorpion-Archives yet, please take a few minutes to register.

Regards,
-Team ASA-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

All Scorpion Archives
Dear Guest,
please log in to your account.

If you are not a member of All-Scorpion-Archives yet, please take a few minutes to register.

Regards,
-Team ASA-
All Scorpion Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi guys!

4 posters

Go down

Hi guys! Empty Hi guys!

Post by datCharles Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:29 pm

Hi guys, I'm Charles. I'm from the Philippines, glad to know other Filipinos are here. I started nearly 2 years ago, I was around 14 years old when I bought my first scorpion, a H. Longimanus, over around 5 months, I had around 5 scorpions already but I had to give them to my uncle because of my grades getting lower. Sad Now that I'm in college I've started again, I only have with me a 6i Emperor. They're pretty hard to come by here, btw I'm 16. Also one more question, I'm choosing between buying a 2i Parabuthus villosus oranje, a 6i female pandinus cavimanus, or a 5i Hottentotta Jayakari. They're all kinda rare here in the Phils so i dont know what to choose. Sad

datCharles
Spermatophore

Back to top Go down

Hi guys! Empty Re: Hi guys!

Post by Gim0o Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:30 pm

hey man .. welcome ..im also from the philippines..you should better wait the comments of other members because i dont know much in terms of scorp im new in the hobby ..but my advise for you is to research first before you buy a new one and you should ask your self if you are now a well experienced teen to handle those kind of scorp species..cheers man:lol:

ASA2
Gim0o
Gim0o
Spermatophore

Back to top Go down

Post by yames Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:48 am

I would rank your scorpion choices as 1. Parabuthus 2. Hottentotta 3. yeah either of the first two.
yames
yames

Back to top Go down

Post by datCharles Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:35 am

Well, I still can't figure how to use the multi-quote thingy. So I'll just reply like this
"@(name)" lol
@Gim0o
YEAH! Another Pinoy! I've done my reseaaarch, I always do my research, I dont handle my scorps though, except for my Emps Very Happy. Always insure the enclosures!
@yames
Thanks yames! I really look forward to getting my very own P. Villosus. The colours are way too awesome to not have! 
Cheeeers:ASA2:

datCharles
Spermatophore

Back to top Go down

Post by GS Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:52 am

yames wrote:I would rank your scorpion choices as 1. Parabuthus 2. Hottentotta 3. yeah either of the first two.
Second that Smile

datCharles wrote:Well, I still can't figure how to use the multi-quote thingy. So I'll just reply like this
"@(name)" lol
@Gim0o
YEAH! Another Pinoy! I've done my reseaaarch, I always do my research, I dont handle my scorps though, except for my Emps Very Happy. Always insure the enclosures!
@yames
Thanks yames! I really look forward to getting my very own P. Villosus. The colours are way too awesome to not have! 
Cheeeers:ASA2:

Hi mate,

Welcome to the forum Smile

To use the multi-quote, simply do a left click on "Multi-Quote" for your selected messages.

If you look clearly at the "Multi-Quote" buttons, there will be a slight color change in them when they are selected.

Once you have selected them, scroll down to the page and click on "Post reply", and that's it, you may proceed to give your replies.

Hope it helps.
GS
GS
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/gsscorpions82

Back to top Go down

Post by datCharles Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:15 am

Whoa, it helped alright! Thanks GS Very Happycheers

datCharles
Spermatophore

Back to top Go down