All Scorpion Archives
Dear Guest,
please log in to your account.

If you are not a member of All-Scorpion-Archives yet, please take a few minutes to register.

Regards,
-Team ASA-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

All Scorpion Archives
Dear Guest,
please log in to your account.

If you are not a member of All-Scorpion-Archives yet, please take a few minutes to register.

Regards,
-Team ASA-
All Scorpion Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello guys... another hobbyist here from the Philippines

+2
ShredderEmp
coolswitch
6 posters

Go down

Hello guys... another hobbyist here from the Philippines Empty Hello guys... another hobbyist here from the Philippines

Post by coolswitch Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:39 pm

Hi Guys,

Been to exotics for years now... And I have been browsing this forum for quite some time , but I seem to always forget to register.

Anyway, I use to favor Tarantulas over Scorps due to variety of colors, but an unfortunate event happened, I developed a nasty allergy from urticating hairs be it from the Ts directly or from handling substrates when cleaning the enclosure. Took about 3months before it totally wear off

So now, I'm just a pure scorp guy. And hope to improve the SP count of my collection in the near future.

btw, I'm 30-ish and you know what it means when people finds out I'm into scorpion.... they think it's weird 

especially, when they find out that I also have a cat, fish, hamster and a retic. Oh, I'm also starting to think about collecting roaches  Laughing Very Happy

Cheers
coolswitch
coolswitch
Spermatophore

Back to top Go down

Hello guys... another hobbyist here from the Philippines Empty Re: Hello guys... another hobbyist here from the Philippines

Post by ShredderEmp Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:21 pm

Welcome!
ShredderEmp
ShredderEmp
3. Instar

Back to top Go down

Hello guys... another hobbyist here from the Philippines Empty Re: Hello guys... another hobbyist here from the Philippines

Post by Shadowfoot Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:42 pm

Welcome to ASA!
Shadowfoot
Shadowfoot
Scorpion breeder

Back to top Go down

Post by DolbyR Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:03 am

Hi coolswitch,

Welcome to the forum!
DolbyR
DolbyR
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/dolbyr82

Back to top Go down

Post by redcarl90 Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:05 pm

Welcome Bro! Smile
redcarl90
redcarl90
Spermatophore

Back to top Go down

Post by GS Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:13 pm

Hi coolswitch,
Welcome to ASA!
GS
GS
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/gsscorpions82

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down