All Scorpion Archives
Dear Guest,
please log in to your account.

If you are not a member of All-Scorpion-Archives yet, please take a few minutes to register.

Regards,
-Team ASA-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

All Scorpion Archives
Dear Guest,
please log in to your account.

If you are not a member of All-Scorpion-Archives yet, please take a few minutes to register.

Regards,
-Team ASA-
All Scorpion Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Androctonus Bicolor or Leiurus Quinquestriatus

4 posters

Go down

Androctonus Bicolor or Leiurus Quinquestriatus Empty Androctonus Bicolor or Leiurus Quinquestriatus

Post by ayami1983 Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:06 am

regarding the size of a A. bicoror.. which do you think is bigger.. a deathstalker or a bicolor. 
i got bi color and planning to have a LQ

and can you tell me which of these two is the most aggressive? the more aggressive the species the more i like it.. thanks again.

I split this over into it's own post as it didn't have much to do with the Bicolor caresheet. It should see more traffic here.
Yames

Last edited by yames on Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:43 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Moved)

ayami1983
Spermatophore

Back to top Go down

Androctonus Bicolor or Leiurus Quinquestriatus Empty Re: Androctonus Bicolor or Leiurus Quinquestriatus

Post by yames Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:42 am

In my opinion they are both great scorpions. My Leiurus quinquestriatus (death stalkers) are very active and fun to watch. They are of a good size. My Bicolor seem a bit small (likely from being captive bred for multiple generations now) but wow are they ever feisty.

In my opinion the most aggressive thing I've seen is Androctonus Amoreuxi they seem to tail whip and go agro if i exhale anywhere near their enclosures. Very funny to see.
yames
yames

Back to top Go down

Androctonus Bicolor or Leiurus Quinquestriatus Empty Re: Androctonus Bicolor or Leiurus Quinquestriatus

Post by Shadowfoot Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:51 am

I would also say that L.q's are larger than A.bicolor or at least the ones I've seen. My A.bicolor were a lot more aggressive.
Shadowfoot
Shadowfoot
Scorpion breeder

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo's Knife Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:03 am

As I see,LQ is much bigger than AB,even longer than AAT
Rambo's Knife
Rambo's Knife
Spermatophore

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down