All Scorpion Archives
Dear Guest,
please log in to your account.

If you are not a member of All-Scorpion-Archives yet, please take a few minutes to register.

Regards,
-Team ASA-

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

All Scorpion Archives
Dear Guest,
please log in to your account.

If you are not a member of All-Scorpion-Archives yet, please take a few minutes to register.

Regards,
-Team ASA-
All Scorpion Archives
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this A.australis ready for breeding?

Go down

Is this A.australis ready for breeding? Empty Is this A.australis ready for breeding?

Post by Bucky90 Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:50 pm

Hello Smile
I have a couple of a.australis, both have the same size, and I would like to try a breeding.
Unfortunately the guy from whom I got the scorpions didn't know exactly at which instar they are, so my questions are:

1) Can you get, from the picture I have uploaded, at which instar is it? In my opinion they are not ready yet for the breeding, but I'm not sure.
(The ruler is in cm)

2) If they are not at their last moult and I move them together, are there chances they won't get super aggressive at each other instantly so I can move them apart? I've never put two Androctonus together in the same enclosure and so I'm not sure how fast they are trying to kill each other if they are not ready to breed.

Thanks in advance!

Is this A.australis ready for breeding? 20150410

Bucky90
Spermatophore

Back to top Go down